English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Profile

Berbatov Retired from the Bulgarian national team

Bulgarian striker who is also captain of Manchester United, Dimitar Berbatov decided to retire from the national team. Berbatov mention fatigue as the main reason.

Striker this year has scored 29 goals in 48 appearances for his country 72. But, he felt it was time to give opportunity to young players to take over the place.

"I feel exhausted. And now many players who can replace my position," Berbatov said as quoted by the MU fan sites.

"It's time for them. You must know when to stop. Although I was never a discussion with my club," continued Berbatova.

Berbatov claims will focus on his club, Manchester. "I think I will retire in the UK. And Sir Alex (Ferguson, Manchester United manager) would call me."




Related Post



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here, and do not spam. Thank You

 
Copyright © 2010 - All right reserved | Template modified by SMARTBEKANTAN |
Proudly powered by Blogger.com | Best view on mozilla, internet explore, google crome and opera.